Thursday, July 2, 2009

Twenty Four Hours

So much to do, and so little time - so this will be brief.

I've been running around pickup up last minute items, packing, and saying some goodbyes. Had lunch today with some of the guys from ex-job Fortress Technologies. It was great to see them and nice to be invited out; even two years removed from the job these guys still cared enough to want to see me before I left. I really hope that Fortress does OK for their sake.

Tonight some friends are coming over for a little pre-departure get-together. Before that, I have to finish packing my trunks and run them up to the office. Still getting the laptop squared away, fortunately I have until tomorrow to finish that.

I'm at that stage where I am wondering what I am forgetting to pack or do and getting frazzled because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment